||Welcome to Fleet Management Training Instituite
FMTI is a Maritime Training Centre certified by DGS and DNV-GL. All courses comply with applicable IMO Model courses or other mandatory requirements by the relevant approval authorities. All value added courses are developed in accordance with DNV-GL standards.
Quality Policies of FMTI
The Institute believes that safety, security, environment protection, pollution prevention and efficiency on board ships can be achieved by imparting quality training to maritime personnel. The Institute strives for continuous improvement and works with following basic approach -
- The training provided shall be of the highest quality, up to date, cost effective and be learner oriented.
- The Institute shall provide and maintain, as far as practicable, adequate training resources such as qualified faculty, latest training equipment (simulators, computers, projectors, TVs, etc), up-to-date training materials & any other resources as required for the training courses.
- The Institute shall develop and maintain smooth working machinery for the training of sea going personnel and to ensure that client training requirements are met as far as practicable.
- The Institute shall research and develop training courses to meet the changing needs of our clients and new developments in the marine industry.
- The Institute will update the qualifications of the training staff from time to time as required.
- The Institute will perform training activities under the framework of national and international merchant shipping rules.